View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 05:42 AM   #2050 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Also you gotta look at where chase is coming from. See his build thread and he's all about that buldging tire. It's not my cup of tea

When he says ridiculously stretched, that's his valuation.
Zero;
How low is your ~Z~ from stock....getting down there.
And yes/Chase is bulging somewhat w/345's on 10.5's...as my 345's on 12's don't.
The Invo tires are nearly 1/2" narrower on the section than the PSS's & I wanted to ensure I tucked that 8" of backspacing underneath without spacers.
Lightly shaved the huge head from the traction arm bushing & used a button head bolt to secure it.(.25" clearance there & .50"@shock) snug/ but no rubbing,scraping,etc...
I'm gonna drop around 1" & maybe a tad more in front; just have to get some SPL parts in first.
Plan to keep the same camber setting of -0.75 all 4corners/ as I don't track my car.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote