View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #544 (permalink)
2SIC4U
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z R
2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sock vs already upgraded 7AT

Please bare with me and keep in mind I am still learning about our cars, even though I've owned mine since it was new in 2010.

I read through the entire 37 page thread and I have not seen anyone ask this question. The Stage 1 kit on a STOCK engine will still be ok with a stock 7AT. Now...how does that work if the stage one does put it close to the stock 7AT limits and you already have the dual cold air intakes, headers, straight pipe or hi-flow cats, and cat back exhaust. Won't those extra mods that add a decent amount of extra power push the stage 1 over the limits of the 7AT?

Also, the intercooler placement, how will that affect those that already have an oil and trans cooler.

I am asking because I already have the Stillen Dual cold air intakes, headers, hi-flow cats, cat back exhause, and Oil and trans coolers. I am definetely insterested in driving my car down to your shop around the end of this year and having the trans upgrade and your stage 2 kit installed, maybe a few extras depending on the price.