View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
zaimer
Base Member

Drives: Q60S
zaimer is on a distinguished road
Default The Love of Z's Never Dies

Hey guys,

Been awhile since I have posted, or even been on the site period. I thought I should swing in and see how things are. Looks like there is still a good amount of activity on here, which I am happy to see! It really is difficult to find a car forum that is a good (interesting/helpful) as this one.

I got rid of my '09 Touring Sport 6MT back in 2015. A member on here actually ended up purchasing it from the Infiniti dealer I bought my new car from. I'm now on new Infiniti #2: Q50S with all of the goodies. I do love the car..pretty luxurious and the thing is a rocket (sounds almost identical to my old Z ). I REALLY considered the option of getting back into a new Z, while shopping for the Q50 at the time. The AWD and ~slightly~ higher ground clearance is basically what it came down to. I had moved into another house during my Z ownership and it was impossible to get the car into the driveway. That and we have snow here about 10 months out of the year LOL.

Anyway, I am starting to get the new car itch again and the Z continues to be on my list of interest. I am definitely tempted now that they have brought my Chicane Yellow back onto the market. Also love Pearl White (previous 350z HR).
zaimer is offline   Reply With Quote