View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:33 AM   #218 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
These spy shots are getting me all excited...mostly because the even with the massive amount of camo panels covering it, the front and back ends reveal the aspects of the FT-1 that I like the most. See all the rivets? Those are panels covering the sexiness underneath them. It looks like the same size and proportions as a Z which means it has to be a true sports car layout.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/n...y-116230.html#

Definition of camouflage
1:* the disguising especially of military equipment or installations with paint, nets, or foliage; also :* the disguise so applied
a:* concealment by means of disguise The rabbit's white fur acts as camouflage in the snow.
b:* behavior or artifice (see artifice 2) designed to deceive or hide The hypocrite hid behind a camouflage of righteous indignation.
Fck! I just can't wait to see it with out the camo... and see what are going to be the price range for that car...
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote