View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:37 AM   #541 (permalink)
RJ MFG
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 04 Nissan 350Z CS M6
RJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staples View Post
Only issue I have with them making an in house cog pulley is that if anything with the company goes south and you need replacement parts, you could very well be SOL. Very much similar to the GTM supercharger kit. They use a proprietary belt for their kit. Of course you could have one made, but it would be a pain in the @$$.

Like I said, I'm excited for them to come out with something new, these cars lack torque in the lower end. I'm just curious how far it's needed to go in order to get that whipple to fit.
Unlike other companies we are focused on organic growth. We also do private label and machine work for other companies and industries. We aren't going anywhere anytime soon. In fact we are moving to a new facility and will be having a grand opening party after zdayz. We will have a full line of pulleys available and in stock. We are using a standard size gates belt and if you felt the need to go 6 rib or 8 rib the only thing needed would be a new lower pulley made. Everything else could be gotten off the shelf.