View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:33 AM   #101 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
If I could pinpoint an area where it loses it for me aesthetically, it would be the red highlighted area below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Generally the whole front-end just looks too bulbous to me. It's like the rear-end of the Z has been transplanted to the front of the 4C. I don't like the tri-lobo grill except for the inverted triangle. The first time I saw one in person I approached it from the rear and thought it looked great, but when I came around to the front my thought was "now that's unfortunate". I realize to a lot of people this curviness is what is appealing, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course.

See, now I am a freaking jerk crapping all over the looks of your car, when the real focus is on the fun to be had with it on and off the track. I am that shallow

I know you and others love it, so that's pretty cool
Nope, not a jerk at all. I was interested to hear your opinions and the reasons behind them, that's all!
I know the car is not for everyone, but mostly it is people who can't handle the raw nature of it. That's not going to be a 370Z fan like us, tho.

I'll agree that the front is not the best angle. Most people get more of the rear view of my car!!!
"But officer, I was just doing a public service in not forcing other motorists to look at the front of my car! A friend told me to." ;-)

Last edited by ZCanadian; 03-16-2017 at 11:36 AM.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote