View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 09:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
So how do you like the sound of the new exhaust compared to stock Nismo exhaust? How much of a difference was their?
Check this thread: New Tanabe axle back for Nismo!!!

Huge difference....the stock exhaust was way too quiet. Seriously sounded like a muffled truck or something...The more I heard it, the more I hated it. I need to hear the exhaust when I make a shift! I used to own a G37 so when I realized these would fit and saw this thread I purchased immediately! The good news is its not too loud either when cruising but when you get on it you can hear it...and I have not experienced any drone around the lower RPM...

Last edited by SINISTER; 03-16-2017 at 10:11 AM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote