View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 08:53 AM   #70 (permalink)
Thyristor
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Nismo
Thyristor is on a distinguished road

I think this forum has become as much as an archive as it is a forum. there is so much information on this site, as others have said, im still catching up on 3-5 years worth of info just browsing through all the topics and posts. I may not post much but i would like to think im active on the forum. if a topic comes up im knowledgeable about ill share what i know but most likely the topic has already been covered and they just need to be redirected to the information.

Another thing is that i bet in another 3 to 4 years or when, and if, the Z35 comes out the depreciation in value of the Z34 will bring tons of new people to the forum since our cars will be super affordable at that point and new owners will have tons of questions just like we all did. it will be similar to whats happening to the Z33 right now. it may not be the crowd everyone is looking for but it will certainly bring activity to the forum either way.

edit:

As far as Facebook groups are concerned i would have to agree, they all kind of suck. the only reasonable group iv found is NorthEastVQ. they ask a lot of technical questions and reminds me a lot of the group from this forum.

Last edited by Thyristor; 03-16-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Thyristor is offline   Reply With Quote