View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
krazynismo
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo, PW, 6M
krazynismo is on a distinguished road
Default Z1 Intake - first mod super stoked

I bought my 2014 Nismo brand new in August of 2014. It had 3 miles on it when I test drove it and had 7 on it when I bought it. Pearl white, the two tone grey, the stock widebody rear end, and oh the wheels.

Admittedly now it was too expensive of a car from me, but I was young and not as financially intelligent at the time and had to have it. I have less than 11k miles on it so I still hadn't been driving it much. But that is all changing now.

I've modded cars before - but never the Nismo since I still had high payments. Refinanced the payments to much lower, got a bonus at work, and had a nice tax return so I knew it was time.

The Z1 Intake was my first mod, mainly because I didn't want to have to cut the plastic radiator support. It was a pretty easy install. It's not my daily so yesterday I took everything off and then today I put all the new parts in.

I'm not sure what direction to go with next...I've read that test pipes (which I would purchase high flow cats) really open up the exhaust. I've also looked at some headers. I considered a catback but I'm not exactly sure how much gain that will give over the Nismo exhaust.

[IMG] photo IMAG0211_zps4lmvddx5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] photo IMAG0216_zpsb8uvlrdv.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] photo IMAG0218_zpslp9xkigo.jpg[/IMG]

photo IMAG0217_zps5zk5ccp8.jpg

photo IMAG0220_zpszyg4qfwm.jpg
krazynismo is offline   Reply With Quote