Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:08 PM   #1178 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
Or you could stop watching it...or you could stop complaining about it...

WTF are you wanting from the show and why do you think it is so bad? About the nitpicking, don't really care.

Again, I am asking you, what is so bad about the show?
Hmm. A nerve was touched in Colorado.

Reasonable suggestions and fair questions.

I had about given up before they introduced Negan -- and did an excellent job. Now I'm loafing around to see what they do with it... so far, it's been to keep him off camera, because, apparently he is not as well liked as hoped.

I am not beholden to any canonical telling of Kirkman's work; when AMC does well, differing from the original or not, I take note of it (and same for when they do poorly).

You can like something and critique it just you can dislike something and give it a generous pass on poor craft. I'm just offering my 2 cents like anybody else here.

In the grander scheme: You might think of my complaints as a counterbalance to blind fandom for the show, of which there is much.