Thread: Please Help!!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shnuka_Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
Shnuka_Z is on a distinguished road
Question Please Help!!

So my car got in a accident about a month ago, the insurance paid for most of the damages. I got it about a week ago, two days later my car felt like it had a misfire and stalls on me with half a tank of Gas. I try and turn it back on it cranked and turned over the 3rd, try only to idle roughly and shut off a few seconds after. I towed it home read the code, the code read P0113 witch is a malfunctiond MAFs. so I bought two new ones put them in car still did the same thing cranked but wouldn't turn over. I returned the MAFs, and when I returned home I realized my driver side window was half way down. At this point I was very confused so I took it back to the shop that fixed my car from the accident. Upon arrival my battery completely died to where my car would make a completely different sound. So we hooked it up to a battery charger and my car turned on like a charm my windows worked and everything. I went to AutoZone bought a new battery and put it in only now my car did the same thing from the first time , it would crank but wouldn't turn over.

So I leave I go to work while they have someone come to check it out. They tell me it's my camshaft sensor? But if it's that why would my car run with the battery on the charger?

That brings me to today... should I replace my camshaft sponsor? Or should I pay more money to tow it to a shop and have someone else look at it? Does anybody know what my promblem could be?
Shnuka_Z is offline   Reply With Quote