View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 09:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, its dead...so what?
I owned a Hellcat and that place was really active all the time with problems, and supercharger melt downs and new stupid modifications. This car is reliable so no drama all we have is a silly 2k fix CSC...that is really no big deal compared to the performance cars I have had - so I am loving it. Plus this car is easy as hell to work on, service manual is available for download, and old threads basically are all you need making the forum still a great resource. ... Let me ad that I have owned tons of cars in my life and this one is my favorite from all aspects ... all those idiots who moved on or so called "upgraded" no they didn't. Until you own the options - you will want them, but once you have you wont....

Last edited by SINISTER; 03-13-2017 at 09:59 PM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote