View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 01:36 AM   #225 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 370z Nismo Body Kit Body Panels

So i came across a place that's selling an aftermarket 370 Nismo body kit. I'm not the contact person, so don't try to ask me about it, I just stumbled across this info and like to share with other's that is interested to try. It's the cheapest way so far to convert a non-nismo to a nismo body kit.

They got 5 set in end of Feb. 2010, you can pre-order now for $1200 shipped, and after it will be $1500 shipped.

They Guarantee fitment ~ I dunno how nice since they won't post any pictures up yet.

I don't like how they left the fog light and didn't add the diffuser fins like the actual Nismo rear bumper.

Spoiler Only, No trunk

The contact information is:
Ken, S
11135 E Rush St Unit B
South El Monte CA 91733
Tel: 626-442-3988
GodSpeed Project - Intercooler, Turbo Kits, Turbo Manifold, Body Kit

Last edited by scruffydog; 02-02-2010 at 03:50 PM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote