View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 11:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
bernbad89
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z nismo
bernbad89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitViper View Post
Bold statement. I don't need to fact check a damn thing. I stated my opinion. Anyone with a brain could of come to the same conclusion. Here I'll spell it out for you:

- We purchased UpRev years ago. Found it extremely poor on the Nissan stuff.
- Zero new development, zero new features
- Ended up purchasing ECUTek which had a real timing map, advanced features.
- ECUTek works great, gets great praise for their system and their features
- Months/years later UpRev starts releasing similar updates just on the G37/370Z platform (don't see it on the 350Z... lolz?).

Even worse my UpRev dongle hasn't worked for almost a year in any computer I plug it into, so I can't even recoup my cost on the licenses.

I couldn't care less about their reasons or their excuses.

At the end of it all, I'm out thousands of dollars on the UpRev software and regret my decision to purchase their "solution". I'll continue to share my opinion on the subject whenever I feel like it, as I was an UpRev customer and am not even remotely pleased with their software or their support.

Good luck with that slander defense though.
We have been trying to contact you this week, we would like to address the frustrations your having with our software as well as the issue with your cable, so that we can get it straightened out for you. Have you tried downloading the latest software from our support page: UPREV SUPPORT. There has been firmware and software updates since your original buy-in in 2014 including bug fixes and new features. And the ARC features have been released for not only the VHR platform but also the 350Z, Revup and HR engines.

It would have been nice to get a chance to fix things for you, we think you would be much happier with our software now. Also, despite your opinion, after hiring more developers, we have heard great feedback for our pro tuners and dealers about our improvements, and we're actually getting a lot of customers that are switching from ECUTek to UpRev for our live tuning, and better launch control and flat-foot shifting (which works on all models, including base models!), rolling anti-lag, and burnout mod features, as well as our ARC features including simplified timing for the 1MB 2008 G37 which they don't support racing features for. You can check out our Facebook page for links on some of the successes we've had.
bernbad89 is offline   Reply With Quote