View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #22 (permalink)
2SIC4U
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z R
2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 2010 370Z touring roadster with sports package, convertible. I recently got all of the below and ran into issues on height for the rear.

KW Variant 3 Coil-overs
Hotchkis 370z front sway bar
SPL PRO Front Upper Camber/Caster Arms
SPL PRO Front End Links Spherical

SPL TITANIUM Rear Mid Links
SPL TITANIUM Rear Camber Arms

SPL Eccentric lockout kit
Swift Springs 65mm 7inch 9k
Swift Helper Springs H65-070-008

When I talked to KW they told me that you really should have helper springs on the rear but that added 2 inches of length/height. Without the helper spring I have about a 1 1/2 inch wheel gap and only 3/4 of an inch I can go down on the SPL midlink cup. When you add the suggested helper spring, that adds 2 more inches to the gap. Do I need to go to a 5" or 6" spring? All I am aiming for is to get rid of the wheel gap. A shop did the work and is going to swap out whatever spring I get but they really are not sure what spring length I should go with.
2SIC4U is offline   Reply With Quote