View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 12:20 AM   #1563 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
If you are able to twist the Y pipe by just a tiny amount to the right it would bring that side of the pipe closer to the TB. You would need to loosen the 90* coupler on the bottom so it can turn in there a bit which shouldnt throw that side off as its mostly flush. This would also require you to loosen the Y pipe side of the 45* coupler also. Which kind of sucks because you will need to take your bumper off to get to that unless you can reach up from you front bumper if you have something like the stillen bumper. Not sure. However, to get an entirely new coupler on there you will most likely have to do the same anyways.

You do drive a 370 right? I know the G37 guys have issues with that area.

Yes I am in a 370....but Ive cut enough for the bottom of the Y-Pipe area than I'm comfortable with..Cutting anymore would leave nothing lol.....take a look at reference pics of bottom side of Y Pipe.

2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote