View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
VitViper
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z
VitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Whoops didnt mean to quote.

I have ecutek and have really liked it, that said I am just learning tuning (on an entirely different platform) and can say one thing reading the new uprev software update is the ign map is adjustable real time!. If I were a tuner that would be a major convenience and something I don't think ecutek (or any other flash based tuner program) can do.

Not forgiving any previous uprev disappointments as I would feel burned too but nice to see a competitor to keep the platform active (since we don't get as much support as honda/Subaru/gtr). Kinda sad the 370z is kind of the red head step child of the performance world (limited software support as well as suspension mods, either budget or $$$ no in between) even though it is awesome cost per performer.
Our car is on our MoTeC M1 conversion now. Everything is live. I'll never go back to a stock ECU in the car, especially being we've got a turbo car. It was nice to have ECUTek when it was on the factory ECU, the results were quite good and involved no hassle.
VitViper is offline   Reply With Quote