View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 01:11 AM   #74 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
the car is completely stock and it is an 09 g37s with 7AT.

Are you saying that the ecu should adjust for the lean condition eventually? We have this intermittent ping issue for a long time now.
In my experience, it should. If it's intermittent, then my guess is that it's related to the change in weather, and it will adjust to it. My car is doing that here in Socal. If it's taking a long time to make those adjustments, then maybe you have a front O2 sensor beginning to go bad. When it runs in closed loop, it reads off of the front O2 sensors, so if it's getting slow readings, then it would make slow adjustments. But again, this is just my experience and what I learned when I tuned my car. Some folks here are getting all heated about it, so take my suggestions as just another fella on the internet. Best of luck!
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote