View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:52 AM   #32 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

I love this forum. I go to bed, I have a nice little sleep, I wake up, I make myself a nice cuppa, I turn on the computer and...

...2,349 new suggestions. Sadly...

...My kids have left home, so they're not to blame, my spare fob is in 'the secret place' and has never been used by anyone, least of all the wife, who hates fast cars and only ever goes near mine when she has to (conspiracy theories here, please).
I can't unplug the seat. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to make those tiny adjustments we know are so necessary.

You people have made me laugh out loud with some of your thoughts - thank you for them. Sadly I'm no nearer a solution. Part of me hopes that Seat Creep has not been heard of before. I'd love to be the proud creator of a new issue, 10 years into the car's history. Hopefully it could be named after me, like a new species of butterfly, or a disease.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote