View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Some gooey black crap...you have to essentially cut through the crap/seal...
I managed to get the stupid light out without breaking a clip. Not sure how exactly...I have a Nismo so the instructions of putting the plastic spreaders on the top did not work because there is no clearance with the rear spoiler. I did pry from the bottom all the way around had multiple plastic panel removers jammed all around the bottom and slowly pried up. The lens actually comes out separate from the base ...
I hear by give the 370z the biggest PITA mounted 3rd brake light award....I have taken out tons of 3rd brake lights in my life on different cars and this one takes the cake for PITA...

Last edited by SINISTER; 03-08-2017 at 09:30 PM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote