View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #128 (permalink)
koffeegy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 NISMO Gun Metal
koffeegy is on a distinguished road

Garage kept and barely driven. This Gun Metallic gem is badged #0015 of 1500 for the year and has less than 8k miles and has been caught in the rain approximately 6 times. I hate to part with this beauty, but we all have to make hard choices in life. This vehicle has not been driven hard and still has the original tires with almost all the tread. Included with the vehicle are; a Kenwood navigation unit DNX-9990HD, one JL Audio 13TW5-3 subwoofer in a Wicked C.A.S. Magic Box (which allows for stock spare tire to stay in place), a set of JL Audio C5-650X separates and a set of JL Audio C3-650 separates for the front and the rear, and a JL Audio HD900/5 amp to push all the sound. Also included are the Factory mats along with WeatherTech molded protection mats for the driver and passenger sides, lock lugs, illuminated kick plates, any and all factory items that I can find(possible shipping spacers), and a factory backup camera with the screen located in the rearview mirror. I was asking for $40,000.00 but the new asking price is $36,500. I AM ALSO OPEN TO NEGOTIATING.

I know this is not the right spot for this post, but I wanted someone in this club to have 1st dibs.

Thanks

2012 NISMO Gun Metallic #0015

Last edited by koffeegy; 03-08-2017 at 04:10 PM.
koffeegy is offline   Reply With Quote