View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 03:36 PM   #209 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
The M2 came in fifth or sixth place (dead last that is) on the latest, forgive my verbage on the exact title of the shootout.."Best drivers car you can actually buy; these arent $200K to $400K Hypercars that won the REAL best drivers car thingy..." Ok, so theres that. Its in Car and Driver, on my coffee table. They hated it. For what its worth. Car rags. Meh. Boxster S got 2nd (fastest Boxster ever, only SLIGHTLY behind a 991.2 911 S at 3.6 to 60mph). First place, Fiat 124...
I like the looks and concept of the Fiat 124, except for the fact that it is a Fiat... If I was in that market, I would go for the GT86 or Miata.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote