View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:11 PM   #498 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Now might be a good time to offer more details on the cooling system that was mentioned back in December.

"I spoke with bobby tonight... it looks like they are also going to tackle our cooling system issues. During the initial concept designs they found some reasons why people are experiencing overheating issues. I won't go into details but let's just say that it's pretty ingenious and will help a lot of the track guys. Also stage one will be under $10k out the door. They have mentioned they are going to make a cooling system upgrade kit for resale as well. "

BTW, "out the door" normally means "drive and enjoy". Not sure I would agree it's out the door without a hood or oil cooler.