View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

I was very disappointed to see that my Z1 arms were not adjustable once installed on the car. I set them up using the stock arms as a guide. But that's where they stayed too. Luckily the numbers came out ok, but if I want to change the alignment, it's really not possible without removing them, and with swift springs that also means removing the wheels, strut tower bar, and struts themselves. There is no room to remove the 2 bolts holding the arms to the chassis because spring coils are compressed. What am I missing? I find this to be an almost pointless purchase at this point. Especially since I set them up to be like stock, so my numbers are probably what they would be on stock arms. Except for the caster.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote