View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I would say the "purest" form of sports car driving is a manual. But the word "true", that goes somewhere else and then I'd have to disagree.

I like both flappy paddles and manuals. I feel the paddles create a little more versatility. As far as DCT/Auto, "not being true sports cars"? With that I take mild issue as to me. I don't think that leaving out the step of not having to depress a clutch wouldn't suddenly make a car, not a true sports car. I believe if the car was made with a non shifting auto, that would be more conducive to a car NOT being a true sports car. Another thing would be CVT transmission which removes gear changes from the equation altogether.