Thread: UPREV Update
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 02:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Does the new version of UpRev give access to VVTL? Can it run speed density yet? Those two things were what made eCUtek so much better to me. But I can't run ECUtek in an 08 G37.

Also since you have experience with it, is it necessary to update the cable firmware to run the new software? OR can you get away with not updating the cable but just getting the software? Because if so, I'd want to just do a fresh download and call it something different, like UpRev New or something like that, so it doesn't overwrite my old software. That way I can still revert to the old software/tunes if I don't like the new version. Would this be possible?
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote