View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 02:39 PM   #49 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got time to have extended sample of my exhaust setup sound: Fast Intentions TDX 12" resonators and Motordyne Long Tube Headers with Helmholtz Resonators, even 86 cup driver approves the noise he was the fastest that track day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4G9LTGmsE

No new updates to my car progress or observations as this day was the most crowded trackday to ever be at, with over 30 cars at one session. The second session which the clip is from, was less crowded but still the surface wasn't perfect as it was dump at some places and debris everywhere. The only thing I need to say, the car felt less likely to oversteer, but still not perfect.

As I remember the grey 86 that followed me had a lot of upgrades done to it, boltons, coilovers, differential, final drive, semi slicks, etc. And I wasn't pushing to the limit as I had a car in front of me that was fairly fast, so opted to follow, same apply to him.

Next will be corner balancing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17039325_418276678520695_2691825126611365631_o.jpg (136.5 KB, 231 views)
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote