View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 07:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Over_ReV
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z
Over_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond repute

I had this same issue, where the rear would feel like it's wiggling to the side going around a corner even when the tires were not losing traction. I thought something had to be loose in the suspension so I jacked it up and found everything tight. I found a thread on here with someone else having the same issue and they solved by using stiffer rear shocks. Sure enough I stiffened mine and the issue 100% went away.

It also sounds like you may be having VDC intrusion, and if you are capable of driving the car close to the limit you should definitely do the yaw sensor switch mod.

Good luck hope this helps!
Over_ReV is offline   Reply With Quote