View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
I was considering a 370 for about 6 months last year and did a lot of searching within a 300 mile radius for about 2 months, Im not exaggerating one bit.

I remember three specific examples in fall 2016

2013, 7k miles touring for $23,300
2014, 11k miles sport for 24,500
2015, 8k miles base for $24,200

all of these I was considering, first two from carmax and the last in atlanta

370zs dont roll of the lot and dealerships want them gone. Maybe it was the time of year or maybe fall 2016 was a good time to buy. All I know is if your patient, they can be bought for very cheap...in perspective to a new one.
I love 370zs, so theres no reason to defend the value they MAY hold...but I know what I know.
Yea its gona vary slightly by region, but in the end still have to pay at least ~24k for a clean mileage, sport package Z.

needles to say its still damn good resale value compared to some other brands.
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote