View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post
Thinking of doing this set up sometime... I would like to hear opionions on this combo and if anyone's tried it and have done a dyno?
I like mine. The intake is probably going to be the most common one for the 370z, the exhaust you will have a lot of people recommend the fast intentions. The FI is very nice and sounds great but I just don't like the look of the big mufflers being visible from the back, although I did see the carbon ones on a z last week and it didn't look bad. All in all though I have zero regrets with the stillen, quiet for DD and loud when on it which is what I was after, no drone.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote