View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 09:19 AM   #91 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAGAVExx View Post
Really like the 4C, a little concerned about the size, I'm 6', I just need to get out and test drive one. Z has been paid off for a while (not getting rid of it), looking for a new toy in the next year or so, this is definitely on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At "just" 6', the consensus is that you'll be fine. From there, it depends on whether you are long legged, or tall in the torso, or about equal. There is plenty of leg room (for the driver, not as much for passenger), so long legs are not as big an issue save for having to fold them up to get in and out (a skill you soon develop, as the rewards of getting in exceed any small amount of inconvenience and some loss of dignity). Those with particularly tall upper bodies sometimes have difficulties seeing the top of the display (including the tach) for the steering wheel, and a few in the 6'-4" and above range say they have to hunch over to see properly out of the side window. There is very little adjustment to the seat (weight savings). It slides back and forth a lot, tilts slightly, and if you get your tool kit out you can change the height a total of about 1".
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote