View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #3278 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape Factory View Post
It's also doing poorly because despite having 400hp, it's tepid. I just read the article you posted and no need to even compare it to the TT RS. Hell, a regular S3 or TT-S will outrun it quite easily. Numb steering (Audi has that too), no limited slip, no edge, maxed out turbos, average handling and 3800 plus pounds. I find my current ride to be far more stimulating and exciting than the RS, despite having 50 less hp and far less torque.

It does pair up well to the non-M and non-S cars but that ain't saying much these days. You can still option out a Q60RS and come in well under the competition and have 100 extra hp to boot. Still, it's only a 13 second car in the 1/4 mile and instrumented tests are nowhere to be found. Personally, I blame Carlos. That dude has done nothing but milk the brand for every last penny. It's like Vegas. Looks great but behind the scenes, it's all a facade.
Are the turbos really maxed out? So you're the next Z won't be much of a tuner without coughing up major cash on new snails???