View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 06:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paint chipping problem on front lip

Hi fellow "Z" members,

I have a dilemma. The paint on my front lip keeps chipping. I'm not a paint expert but maybe the painter did not do a proper job. It almost seems like a primer was not used. I dropped $450 to paint that front lip about 8 months ago and have used Dr. Color Chip to fix the chips many times, otherwise it would look like Swiss cheese.

You will notice the OEM bumper has no chips and I would expect the front lip to be more resilient against the chipping. I don't drive it on dirt roads or anything like that, just regular side streets and highways.

Any opinions on this?

Here are some pics:

Last edited by Kzonts; 03-04-2017 at 06:53 AM.
Kzonts is offline   Reply With Quote