View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 09:52 PM   #9132 (permalink)
Red Hot Sloth
Base Member

Drives: 370z
Red Hot Sloth is on a distinguished road

Went to my tint guy finally...35 sides, 15 rear.

Just an interesting note...every ride ive bought the last 30 or so years Ive made SoCal my home, the very first thing Ive done or have had done is 5% tint all around (except windsield of course).

It wasnt until 10 years ago I was pulled over solely for the window tint, bullshnit fixit ticket, I personally believe should be an incidental ticket, ya know, the kind ya get fir being pulled for other things, like "hey, you were speeding" or "you didnt come to a complete stop" kinda thing. But being pulled over just for tint is a chicken schnit ticket in my book. So, anyhow, I would go to my tint guy, let him know the deal.."I'll be back this afternoon, just gotta get this signed off".
This has happened enough that the last time was...the last time, to hithe my wifes and my rides. Mind you never got this while infracting any other oart if the law.
Well, today I chose the more conservative tint mentioned above, hopefully this will be different than my 5% tint experiences over the course of the last decade.

Flippin California