View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 06:31 PM   #468 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer099 View Post
If I recall, back in December when this started rolling there was talk of the system being a modular price structure. I was thinking base price for the necessities (SC kit, Whipple, cogs, IC, and heat exchanger and pump), then add on what you need/want (tune, injectors of choice, fuel pump(s), pulley (still presuming it is trying to be made to work with the ATI), and things like that). Thus, making the price somewhat flexible especially for some that already have some the things in the kit and just need the base kit and their tuner to sit in the car. Now the kit is coming with intakes; 75% of use have those already, I thought the kit was being developed to avoid things like that. Is this still what we are looking at in the end, a modular price point, or more of a $10k stage 1 take it or leave it, $12k (random guess) stage 1.5 take it or leave it, and so on plus the price of a hood?

I realize tone on the internet can be mistaken, and I mean no anger or unhappiness; just since numbers are starting to be thrown around I wanted to understand if this was still on the table.
There is often more interest in a turn key solution but if someone wants to provide their own parts a tuner option will be available. The pricing on that won't be cut and dry since people can add or remove parts as needed.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054