View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 11:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
It's the throw out bearing ur feeling when pressed on the clutch, it's normal, now if you have grinding going on with the transmission goin to 1 from 2nd, or it's going hard in to a gear after the oil change I do suggest using RedLine oil for our transmission, it works wonders.

Also post a video clip. Helps a lot.
Yeah, as I said, used Redline MT-85 trans and 75W-90 Diff. Probably not normal as it just started doing this, and happens very infrequently, hence, no video. But probably is the TO bearing. Also as mentioned, Im not shifting gears, its just the pedal that's moving when this happens. Haven't seen anyone else here post a similar issue. Given the noise and feel of this, if it were normal, it'd be all over the forum, cause its pretty bad. I'll probably end up getting a new clutch. :/
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote