View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
does it happen when in neutral or engine not running? Maybe it is the rjm pedal.

I imagine if it came from the clutch or internal of the transmission, you'd feel it on the shifter as well.
I've never felt or heard it with engine off. Since Ive always been in gear when pressing the pedal, I've never been in neutral when it happened.

"The internet" says it's my throw out bearing. It's very infrequent. But imagine rolling to a stop sign, in 1st, press clutch pedal and you think something is about to fall out of the bottom/front of the car. It lasts about ½ a second, but nothing really happens and everything is fine.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote