Thread: 4th Brake light
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 11:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
wildolympic
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z nismo tech
wildolympic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotCDot View Post
Oh I totally agree! Especially with both of us being based in WA, getting mud and water spots on the camera is a common occurence

Thanks for all the info! And yeah, a pic would definitely be appreciated since it would give me a good idea considering we live in similar environments. (Hopefully you didn't get hit hard with snow today!)
No snow, a lot of rain for about 2 hr's still drove the Z though, hey we live in WA if you don't drive in the rain you don't drive. Here are a couple of pictures one is with my garage door closed and if you look close you can see the bright spot in the middle barley reaches to the green lines which if I remember right is about 7 feet, the brightest area though are the yellow lines that are 3 feet, if you look at the pic from outside the car the light basically fills in the middle, if you'r looking for a huge difference no but if you are like me and back into parking spaces then yes, there is also the benefit of the red brake/driving lights which are quit bright so I have to say that the install is worth it, I spent $78 and 3 hr's of work and I am happy with the results.
wildolympic is offline   Reply With Quote