View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 07:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
Because nobody is buying them off ebay for that price, when they're posted here or on craigslist they go for about 250 and acutaly sell. Just because something is listed on ebay for a given price, doesn't mean that it sells for that price.
Most on this forum are beat with cracks etc....but fair enough...so lets see:
As a comparison and alternative to having someone open up your oems, I did exactly like I mentioned earlier in the thread....

I purchased 2 brand new 2015 black nismo headlights total cost: 1256.00. OEM black inside, Headlights...new not used. Keep in mind I had to negotiate but you can buy them used for the same price on ebay...
You guys say 500 for two front headlights ..okay I agree ebay is for suckers but the ones on this forum are typically with tabs broken cracks etc etc so yea they go for 250 each...but lets go with what you say...

1256 (2015 headlights) brand new - 500 ( my oem headlights) = 756.00 total cost to me...

The cost to have someone open the up and paint them is 600..bake them, pry open, potentially create a leak, downtime, travel time back and forth, possible poor job done (I do everything myself on my car cause I never had anyone do anything to my car that I was impressed with) ....So for 156.00 bucks more I purchased two new perfect headlights OEM never baked, never opened , perfect.

Plus if I pick up 300 each for my headlights because they are primo without a scratch it cost me only 56.00 bucks more then having someone open up my stockers...to me having OEMS that were never baked or opened up ... is worth 56 to 156 more...

Just an alternative....to getting black headlights...

Last edited by SINISTER; 05-18-2017 at 08:52 AM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote