View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 05:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
The lease on my 2014 Sport Touring is coming due. The car has 17,000 miles on it and is in excellent shape except it needs new tires. The end of lease purchase is $20,800 plus sales tax plus about $1100 for tires. The KBB value is about $22,500 trade-in value and about $25,000 retail. Re-leasing a 2017 same model would come with about a $50 month increase based on a sale price of $33,400.

I like the car and the color, it runs great and looks great (Clear Bra - no paint defects at all).

Can any of you think of a reason to lease a 2017 vs just buying this one? I'm inclined toward the latter.
if u do buy tires, makes ur get the 285's dis time for da rears.
GL with ur decision.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote