View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #1660 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Well, my 2013 with 21,000 miles just had an issue. It went to half peddle pressure Friday morning. It came back to the top with a couple of pumps but this is the tail tail sign it will be done shortly. Order a lightened flywheel and clutch kit to replace everything soon before I get stranded on the side of the road.
Here is an update just in case folks want to know about how long they have when an issue arises. I am at 27K miles and the CSC is leaking. I am seeing the fluid level drop in the reservoir. I have my new clutch kit and CSC in hand so I will be changing it out soon. I just wanted to see how far it would go after the first sign of an issue.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote