View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 07:30 AM   #48 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Thanks a lot for your help bro! I will buy the 30x2 then

BTW I read some where here on the web page, that some people just install the Hotchkis front swaybar and leave OEM the rear swaybar with good results. Is what im going to do Im going to buy just the Hotchkis front swaybar and change the SPC rear camber arms for the SPL

You are welcome, and sorry that I didn't replay sooner, if you have coilovers or different springs, I think it will work with front sway only, with stock suspension, I think the car behaved best with whiteline full soft front and full hard at back but I didn't tried other setups.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote