View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Well our local drag strip had a "Street Race" themed drag night last night, and let me say ladies and gents, Red repped the 370, the forum and its members well, I ended up going 4-0 on the night, would have ran more but the crowd was stupid huge. It was a cool night, low 40's, adrenaline in the air, women all over the place, it was just an all around great night of racing.

First race was against a 10' Stang GT, must have been a new driver because I launched on him hard and pulled away with each shift. Next was the Nismo 350Z that filmed me kicking his a$$ in the thread i'll be posting below. I also ran a turbo S2000, beat him quite handily, and the closest race of the night was against an 05' WRX modded to the hilt, only got him by half a car. Here's a link to the thread I started in the track section, Rep if ya like! Also, in the video, notice the sweet the370.com decals on the side windows!

Red370 at the drags, 13 Jan 2009
Low 40's? I'm surprised many had much traction!
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote