View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #83 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

The vette has an indisputable performance edge. GM V8 drama is second to none in the 50k or less range. If you don't mind the artificial feel on the steering you really get an amazing package.

When I'm just driving around everyday. I really love how the Z feels. To me... the next logical step is a Porsche. There's nothing else out there except for Porsche that's a direct upgrade to the feel of the Z in dimensions and drive style as a Z. My only issue is, I'm not crazy about Porsche styling unless it's the GTRS Turbo and the special manual one... I just went blank.

Going into a vette is changing your whole driving philosophy. The vette is FIRST CLASS though. Don't get it twisted.