Thread: Love...?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
The only thing I didn't initially like were the Boomerang head and tail lights. I initially thought them to be too fiddly, finicky and self-consciously designed. The 350 to me is one ugly, out of proportion thing. The 370 is a thing of beauty. It feels perfectly proportioned. Did you really trade it in? What are you driving now?

Specifics? No, not really. I can certainly get past the hood emblem. I've loved and disliked plenty of different vehicles. I rented a tiny little Fiat thing with about 9 horse power on holiday recently and managed to vibe with it. I had some love for my old Jeep, despite being big, unreliable and just plain crap. I guess it's just so personal and just so intangible.

Thanks for taking time to answer. I guess I'll keep at it until it's broken in and hope for the best.
I thought the headlights and taillights llooked modern, angry and agressive, and took the car a little farther away from the femine looking 350Z. I think you misunderstood me though. What I was saying is that I traded in a awesome truck with everything and anything you could ask for in it for a 370Z. Almost soley on the fact that I did not have a love conection with the truck and found my self checking out every sports car that drove by me. I fell in love with the Z the first chance I saw it, just not the Z I ended up buying which I hated, but once I took it off the lot I started to love that thing to death, only surpassed by the love I felt for my first car. Like I was saying though give it a little more and do what the other posted suggested and do a few mods.
fullmonty is offline   Reply With Quote