View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 12:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default MA Motorsport Harness bar and Schroth 5-point belts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptianDatsun View Post
The standard seat belt does not hold you in place maybe if your less than 180 but it doesn't for.I don't what kind of corners your taking that still keep you in place but it does not hold me in place I still find myself counter steering too much since I still need to hold myself in place with the steering wheel the aftermarket seat belts would be a benefit for those who don't want to waste all that money on seats and just need a cheap solution that still makes results so Cg lock isn't a bad solution at all but it won't look as cool as real harness !

Check this group out.

MA-Motorsports 370Z Harness bar. Link

Not too tough on the install and mounts to B pillar and rear studs in the hatch area.

Schroth 5 point Belts. Link

You can add single or dual sub-straps to these.

I use the Profi II ASM FE with a single strap. Works great.

Just my 2 cents worth
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote