View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 06:11 AM   #47 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
Hi Carlitos, thanks for being interested in my build

About the gold wrap, I didn't do any testing of before and after for air temp as my obd2 port is locked and the tuner didn't unlock it, also, I am lazy to go back to him to unlock it

I used a 30x2 tape that I got from my friend (he used no more than 6 inches) and it was enough to wrap the intakes from throttle to the line of radiators. Another friend is installing intakes on his G37 currently and have a full 30x2 tape and I can check how much he will use.
Thanks a lot for your help bro! I will buy the 30x2 then

BTW I read some where here on the web page, that some people just install the Hotchkis front swaybar and leave OEM the rear swaybar with good results. Is what im going to do Im going to buy just the Hotchkis front swaybar and change the SPC rear camber arms for the SPL
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote