View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 09:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhilr8n! View Post
I have a teenage son who is beginning this road. Ignorance of youth. No matter what I say he reads stuff all over the internet and believes it will work.

Sure I've modded the heck out of cars, even to the point that they were unstreetable and I had a trailer and tow vehicle before she could move at all.

But NOT my daily driver. Only something that could spend time on jack stands between track weekends. And I was financially prepared to replace transmissions and consider rotors and splitters as comsumables.

And remember, every mod lowers the vehicle's value by as much as you just spent.

You don't keep the car forever. Have the exit in mind.
do you still own all the cars in your sig?
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote