View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 07:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very conservative when it comes to modding.....meaning no turbos or touching the engine/ECU components. The more you mod your car, the more problems you'll have later down the line. This is a fact. To play in the safe side, I only modded my exhaust, intake, wheels, and exterior parts. I will probably go for bigger brakes, suspensions, cooler, shaving weight, etc. But again, I refuse to touch something that can make my Z croak.

Judging by your diff bushing shot, I can tell that you have a heavy foot. While the Z can taking a beating, driving erratically will only shorten the lifespan of ANY car. If you do push your car to its limit, maintain your car frequently by changing all the oils and keeping an eye out for wear and tear.
jaedub is offline   Reply With Quote