View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 02:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
SIKHRYDE
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
SIKHRYDE is on a distinguished road
Default Strangest/Craziest Request Ever!!!

Hey Guys,

So this is going to be an interesting request so I'm just going to throw it out there!!!

Basically I am getting married this year, on Saturday September 2nd 2017.

I am booking a helicopter to take me from the Airport to the Wedding Location, but I need a ride from my house in Mississauga (Highway 10 and Eglinton) to Toronto Pearson Airport (about 15 min from my house).

So I was thinking my best man and I can jump in my Z, and then I would need rides for 4 other guests (meaning I would need minimum 4 Z's to volunteer) to do this.

I thought it would be pretty cool as we are going to have professional video , drones etc going to all be there and the wedding video would look sick!! I mean imagine a bunch of Zs taking a part in this!

So I know this is waaaay far in advance - but it would be good to know if you guys would be down to do something like this. I mean originally I was just going to rent like a 10 passenger limo and take us to the airport - but I wanted to have my Z involved somehow and then thought of this.

And by the way, I mean if more of you want to come for the shoot and video , you are welcome. I would just need minimum of 4 of you guys to make this work - but the more the merrier. I dont know if we can all get a quick shot with the helicopter once we get there, but I can send everyone of course the video / photos that we hired that day to the group.

Hopefully this message makes sense.... lol and I don't sound too crazy here! It was just a thought but in my head I think it would be epic if we can pull this off and it would honestly make my wedding all that much better!

So if you guys are interested, basically it would be an hour of your times top. It would be from 8am - 9am that day.

Ahhhh!!

Okay let me know guys!

Thanks!

Bobby
SIKHRYDE is offline   Reply With Quote